Just ask us, we have the solution!
Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of financial services to employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who regularly work in the Health Care Industry in the State of Michigan. Also, spouses of persons who have died while within the Health Care Industry; employees of the credit union; retirees from the health care industry; members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons, may join the credit union.
We take care of the health care community because they take care of us!
- Largest medical/healthcare credit union in Michigan
- Loans approved and out the door in 30 minutes or less
- Majority of Mortgage loans close in 30 days or less
- No transfer fees on credit card balance transfers
- ACH Warehouse credits posted immediately
- Youth Accounts that pay some of our highest rates
- Free credit score analysis
- Financial Education workshops
- Full service at both locations
Our Annual Scholarship Program
Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union awards four $1,000 scholarships annually in April. Our scholarship program is open to any high school senior or full-time college student (12 credit hours), who is a member of SMFCU.Go to main navigation