SMFCU's Annual Scholarship Program
Saginaw Medical's Annual Scholarship Program is open to any high school senior or full time college student (12 credit hours), who is a member of Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union.
- Must be a member of Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union for at least 6 months
- high school senior or full time college student (12 credit hours) at time of application submission
- submit a typewritten, double-spaced essay in 750 words or less
- one letter of recommendation
- provide a copy of your cumulative GPA
- provide a list of extracurricular involvement
Four $1,000 Scholarships are awarded in April of each year. Annual Scholarship submissions are accepted between January and March each year.
SMFCU Scholarship Application Here