Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service
IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 provides protection for you, joint account owners, your spouse, dependent children up to age 25 and parents living in the same household as the account owner, for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union. IDProtect® service is not available to a 'signer' or 'beneficiary' of the account who is not an account owner. IDProtect service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
IDProtect® Monitoring and Resolution Service is included with your Premium Checking Account. For less than 10 cents a day you, your joint owners, your spouse, your children under 25, and your parents living in the same household will receive the following:
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/activation required) Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Reimbursement for the cost of replacing or repairing stolen or damaged devices
- Covers the first 3 phones referenced on your bill
- Two(2) claims per year, up to $300/claim
- $50 co-payment
- Cellular bill must be paid through your Premium Checking Account.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefits complete details of coverage. Insurance product is not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.
3Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.